The Cervigard™ Extended Fulcrum
Please register / login to place order.
- Plus Shipping + Handling
- Available in Stock! Ready to Ship.
- Inventory on the way
SOLD TO DOCTORS ONLY - this items cannot be sold to patients directly.
For use with the following conditions:
- Correction potential X-ray with C spine minimal correction
- Severe cervical kyphosis
- Cervical spine multilevel degenerative joint disease (DJD)
- Severe forward head posture (FHP) in large necks, especially males
- Long necks on patients 6’2” or taller
- Remove foam cover over fulcrum.
- The fulcrum base has 2 pre drilled holes that line up with the extension fulcrum holes (figure A).
- Drop the two small screws into the holes of the extension fulcrum.
- Tighten screws with Phillips head screw driver (figure B).
The Cervigard is Medicare approved by PDAC, and registered with the Food and Drug Administration (FDA).